Club & League Fees
Annual club fees total $150 and are allocated as follows:
- $60 – Cima Club Fee – Covers all administrative costs, club equipment, legal fees, branding and marketing, out-reach programs, web development and maintenance, etc…
- $75 – Coaching & Team Equipment Fee – Given directly to coaches to cover coaching expenses, team equipment costs, and additional team training at coach’s discretion
- $15 – Club Training Program – Spring Club Training & Cima Days Event
*Payment plan available.
Team uniforms cost between $100-$150 and include:
- Home Jersey
- Away Jersey
- Game Shorts
- Game Socks
- Practice Jersey
*New uniforms are not required every soccer year.
*No refunds on registration.
*No refunds on uniforms after the order is sent.
Non-Club Related Expenses:
- $200 Fall & Spring UYSA Registration – Covers league administrative, referee, and annual field rental costs
- Tournament Fees – Tournaments typically cost $50 per player. The decision to enter tournaments is made at the team level (by coaches and parents).